With the “New Year resolution” right around the corner, I just wanted to shed a little light on the number one topic of the new year, “getting healthy”.
Everyone wants to get healthy, but most have no idea what that even means.
So, they rush out to get a gym membership, start eating more salads, maybe some fruit, cutting out all the snacking and start a huge calorie restricted diet.
They get to the gym and jog for 20 min, break a little sweat, maybe lift a few weights and head home.
After 2 months of not seeing much change, they fall back into the easy lifestyle they had little by little. A snack here, a snack there and soon enough the gym becomes less and less a priority.
If this sounds familiar it’s NOT YOUR FAULT!
What if I told you it’s due to the fitness and a healthy living society being full of miss-information and people that are in it for the money, not a true desire to help people learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.
There is NO DIET that fits everyone.
The way you eat is 100% up to your lifestyle, genetic makeup, and goals. But it is also a part of learning to live a healthy lifestyle. Sleep, mental health, and stress are just as important as what you eat.
I have created a step by step guide to help set a goal that you can reach…
- BEFORE you change anything, download a MACRO tracking app (example below)
- Use a Calorie Calculator to locate you “MAINTENANCE LEVEL” calories
- Be honest about your activity level
- Set your goal
- Weight loss (get lean)
- Muscle gain (Bodybuilding)
- Strength training (Powerlifting)
- Cardiovascular improvement (running a marathon)
- Assess your current lifestyle and see what you can give up and when you can give time to dedicate 30-60 min a day CONSISTENTLY.
- What are you willing to do?
- When will you be able to do it without changing your entire life
- Once you have set the foundation of your goal, the way of eating can begin.
- What way of eating is best for you?
- What should you do at the gym?
And this is where the work begins….
Feel free to email email@example.com and we can begin to narrow down YOUR needs.